Winter Wonderland! ["Eighth Day of Christmas"]

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree!

x

Today is the first day of Winter!

I love winter because it is my birth season and a season of holidays and of course SNOW. I adore snow. Watching it, playing in it, dancing in it, making things out of it. . . You know, the usual.

Most magically (or at least I thought so), it snowed today! I was thrilled! Throughout school today, people were muttering about a blizzard headed our way, which made me really excited.

It was snowing very hard when I came home from school. The snow flakes were my favorite kinds: large and flaky, big chunks of white.

I was going to take some pictures, but it got too dark too fast.

So, I shall take pictures of the outcome of this approaching "blizzard" at some point in the near future!

On another note, tomorrow is Saturday, my first day of vacation! We have about eleven days of vacation, which I will definitely cherish.

Hope you're having a relaxing, pleasant, snowy end of the week!

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepy Ramblings Regarding Strange Habits of Mine

Domenica | a poem

Socks | poem