My Favorite Christmas Movies! ["Fourth Day of Christmas!"]

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree!

x

In no particular order!


  • Eloise at Christmastime. This movie is probably one of my top five, because I just adore Eloise and I adore this movie. 
  • Home Alone. To this day, I still find myself laughing hysterically at this movie and I've seen it a bazillion times!
  • Elf. (same as above!)
  • Christmas Vacation. Though this movie is older than I am, I adore it, and consider it a classic to watch every Christmas season. It is hilarious, perfect family movie.
  • A Christmas Carol. I didn't used to like it, but now I actually really do. Just not for little kids. ^-^
  • The Grinch. New and old, movie and cartoon, I love this story, especially with Jim Carrey as the Grinch!
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas (and pretty much any other Charlie Brown holiday movie). Classic, adorable, and just grand!
  • The Santa Claus movies! I've seen all of these plenty of times, but to this day, I still really enjoy watching them every holiday season.
  • ALL the classic cartoons like Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Jack Frost, Kris Kringle, The Little Drummer Boy, etc! I LOVE timeless classics, especially when it comes to Christmas.
I'm sure there's more, but these are probably my "most adored".

Hope you're all having a great week! Let me know what your favorite holiday movies are in the comments!

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepy Ramblings Regarding Strange Habits of Mine

Domenica | a poem

Socks | poem