What I love about the Holiday Season! ["Second Day of Christmas"]

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: two turtle doves & a partridge in a pear tree!

x

I love the holiday season for many reasons.

I love being able to wake up each day with the anticipation of snow.

I love decorating. Twinkling, shimmering lights, garland, tinsel, Nativity scenes, ornaments; I love the stuff.

I love GIVING. I love hunting down presents, making presents and cards, finding the perfect words to say to the receiver, and watching their face light up when I give it to them. Making people happy makes me overjoyed.

I love family gatherings. I love every single holiday for this reason; being with my family.

I love making cookies. And eating them. (This includes gingerbread!!)

I love celebrating. During Christmas, we usually celebrate with themes of joy, life and love.

I love Christmas carols. Some people hate them. I am the polar opposite of said weirdos.

I love eggnog. & Hot cocoa. Just YUM. <3 p="p">
I love Jesus. & being able to celebrate His birthday.

I love God.

I love snow.

I love food. Lots and lots of holiday food.

I love taking pictures. This is essential for a classic holiday at our house.

That's it for now, but I'm pretty sure the list could go on and on. . . I just love Christmas so much, and am thankful to be a part of something so big, joyous and wonderful.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!!!

xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domenica | a poem

Sleepy Ramblings Regarding Strange Habits of Mine

Why Modern Politics is Destroying Us