My Favorite Christmas Songs! ["Third Day of Christmas"]

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: Three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree!

x

In no particular order. . .


  • The entire "Christmas Cornucopia" album by Annie Lennox! Her voice is absolutely amazing and she recreates each song with such poise and absolute beauty. I love it.
  • Anything from Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, good classic stuff like that.
  • "Winter Moon" by Mindy Gledhill. I adore her voice and this song. It makes me smile every time I listen to it!
  • Silent Night
  • God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
  • Angels We Have Heard On High
  • Do You Hear What I Hear?
  • Anything from Mannheim Steamroller!!
  • "Peppermint Winter" by Owl City
And probably a ton more; I don't think there's a Christmas song I dislike! Or at least, I haven't found one yet.

What are your favorite Christmas songs? I'd love to know!

Have a nice evening, everyone.

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepy Ramblings Regarding Strange Habits of Mine

Domenica | a poem

Socks | poem