How My Mind Works~ Part 1.

OK, I'll admit there are many things wrong with my mind. I'm not perfect; like most everyone, sometimes I just have blonde moments. So here is me talking about my brain and the awkward, strange, random situations that happen in the depths of my tangly mind.

One of the things that really annoys me about myself is that I can be so one-track minded.

I'll be walking down the hallway, deep in thought, or even just spacing out, and someone will say something when they walk by me. Either a, they say "hi" and I usually say "hi" right back; or b, they say something I can't even understand and we continue to walk by each other in midst of utter confusion.

And when this happens, at the time, I don't think much of it.

But then, miraculously, about five to ten minutes later, I realize what the person was talking about. I think of a good reply ten, yes, TEN minutes in the aftermath.

It can be very annoying, especially in moments when I'm in a hurry.

Another part that goes along with this is when someone says some snarky comment or some funny remark, and I can't even compute. I just freeze there for a second, and usually the first thing that comes out of my mouth is "oh, damn." Because I'm just that clever.

Often times, like the first situation, I'll think of a perfectly witty retort ten minutes, or sometimes even a day later.

So, what I'm trying to say is:

Nobody's perfect. Especially not me.

(Remember, this is only part 1. There are many more problems with the inner chasms of my mind....)

Anyone else have brain-fart random problems? I'd love for you to enlighten me :) [that sounded weird.....]

G'night. x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domenica | a poem

Socks | poem

Why Modern Politics is Destroying Us