Doubts

So, I have this problem of doubting myself.

Not necessarily in everything I do, because some stuff I'm really sure of. It's more doubting my own emotions. Because they're so confusing and constantly changing (thanks, hormones), I tend to confuse myself repetitively.

This makes it increasingly harder to make decisions in my life. Big ones. Little ones. Important ones. It doesn't matter. If I over think, I doubt, and it's terribly unfortunate.

I'd like to come up with an antidote for this kind of doubting, though. I'd also love it if there was an antidote for anxiety, which is kind of related to my doubts.

It's all very annoying, really. Sometimes I can't see correctly because of it (mostly figuratively, of course).

Consciously, I've made decisions I am quite proud of and I've made decisions I hate myself for. Most of the ones lately have been good, but I've come to a point in my life where I don't want to decide anything at all. I almost want to be told what to do, guided and helped like a helpless child. 

And then I remember that I'm kind of really stubborn and a introvert rebel (ha ha). 

Always back and forth.

And don't even get me started on my subconscious. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepy Ramblings Regarding Strange Habits of Mine

Domenica | a poem

Socks | poem