Do Nothing.

Sometimes, I like being able to just do nothing. 

Those days when I've done everything I needed to get done, and so I have nothing left to do but sit around, drink tea and write or read. Sometimes I don't even do those things. I just sit and watch the clouds roll overhead, or the snow cascade to the ground like millions of tiny feathers.

It's a big world out there, with lots of big problems and it can be scary.

So sometimes, I like to just sit back and relax, and pretend that there isn't a care in the world. 

And sometimes, I wake up on days like today (a snow day, in fact) and imagine what it would be like if I had one or two days like this a week. Days where I can simply sit around, chat with family, and browse the internet. Read some books, eat some food, sleep for a while. I'd be in my own little world, my own little snowglobe, secluded from the rest of the planet.

It wouldn't be perfect, but wouldn't it be cool? (Pun not intended.)

p.s. I feel like this was an incredibly pointless post; I just wanted to rant about my laziness. bwahahaha... fear me and my blog skills. xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepy Ramblings Regarding Strange Habits of Mine

Domenica | a poem

Socks | poem