My New Year Goals~ 2013!

Oh look, a big, shiny, brand new year filled with opportunities and events galore!
OK, so here is my list of goals for this year...

-Be more confident in myself.
This is a biggie. Probably the most important, actually.

-Do more, worry less.
Also important.

-Follow my heart. (Cheesy, I know, but there ya go.)

-Try & learn new things, even if they terrify me to the core.

-Become a better writer.
This includes: improve my essay writing skills & character development especially.

-Read more & make book reviews. In general, participate in the world of literature instead of hiding in my little reading corner.

That's it for now, I suppose. Let me know if you have any goals or wishes for the year 2013!

Have a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!!! :)

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domenica | a poem

Sleepy Ramblings Regarding Strange Habits of Mine

Socks | poem