Melancholy Nostalgia.

And a tad bit of loneliness.
That is what I feel right now.
The thing is...
I hate when good things end, even though I know it just opens the doors for new beginnings.... I just, mostly I just miss everyone a TON. I get so used to having everyone in the house, and waking up to the sounds of kids playing and the aroma of breakfast being made.... So then when it's over, I feel a kind of hole in my heart. I get so sad that they're all gone, when really I know I should just be happy it (in this case, Thanksgiving break) happened.
It's weird, because even when I feel like I won't care when it ends, I always do, especially when they leave, or when I leave. Not to mention, I haven't been feeling quite myself lately.
All the same, I'm mostly pretty content and excited for the holiday season! It's just the gap in between where I miss my long distance friends and family. Close friends and family take up most of the space in my heart (right next to God), so when they're not close to me I get a bit down.
Just had to rant; no big deal.
<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepy Ramblings Regarding Strange Habits of Mine

Domenica | a poem

Socks | poem